Five ways to improve your brain power
作者：院办 点击率：310 Published: December 19, 2019 Author: Admin Office Hits: 310
At work, things are too much and too complicated, and you feel that your brain is not enough? This requires us to consciously do something to improve brain efficiency. Research on brain science has reached some conclusions. The US Medical Daily website has summarized several ways to improve brain efficiency.
1. Tell a story. Although most leaders and customers want employees to tell facts, put out data and other "dry goods", but it is difficult to memorize numbers. There are many benefits to using storytelling because it involves multiple parts of the brain to increase comprehension and participation; in addition, a study found that storytelling helps memorize the smallest details.
2. Rest often. Like the body, the brain also needs to be recharged in order to function efficiently throughout the day. Dutch scientists have found that taking a break or taking a refreshment at noon can help employees recover their physical and mental strength, develop hidden abilities, and enhance their ability to solve problems creatively.
3. Create green spaces. Numerous studies have shown that being in nature can optimize brain function. Therefore, even just watching small potted plants from time to time can give your brain a rest.
4. Exercise more. The brain also needs more exercise to improve plasticity. Taking a walk during the break, doing some stretching exercises, or even a quick opening and closing jump can play a role in restoring energy.
5. Participate in social interaction. Language communication is very helpful for maintaining brain power. It is recommended to chat with colleagues without affecting the work, which can not only enhance the relationship, but also help reduce stress.